Disease Therapy Management Program
IEHP selects the best-in-class Specialty Pharmacy Providers to provide Disease Therapy Management Program (DTM) and Pharmacy Services to IEHP Members who need specialty medications for the following conditions:
- Crohn’s (WeCare Specialty Pharmacy)
- Diabetes- Blood Glucose Management Program (WeCare Pharmacy)
- Growth Hormone Deficiency (WeCare Specialty Pharmacy)
- Hepatitis B (Refer to Center of Excellence Policy)
- Hepatitis C (Refer to Center of Excellence Policy)
- Hereditary Angioedema (OptionCare)
- IVIG Therapy (US Bioservices)
- Multiple Sclerosis (WeCare Specialty Pharmacy)
- Oncology - Oral Chemotherapy (Amber Pharmacy)
- Psoriasis (WeCare Specialty Pharmacy)
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (CVS Caremark)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (Avella Pharmacy)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (WeCare Specialty Pharmacy)
- Conditions requiring home infusion therapies (Empire Pharmacy and OptionCare)
In addition to the traditional pharmacy services (delivery of medications and member educations), these Specialty Pharmacy Providers manage the patients closely through monthly screenings/surveys and Member educations. The Disease Therapy Management programs connect IEHP, Members, and Pharmacy together. This tight monitoring effort increases quality of life for IEHP Members, identify gaps in therapies, maximize outcomes of the treatment, and minimize adverse events.
IEHP Disease Therapy Management Program is an ongoing patient management process. The program results are evaluated by the IEHP Pharmacy & Therapeutics Subcommittee on an annual basis. In the event where there is a need to re-evaluate the DTM, IEHP will send a Request For Proposal (RFP) to the potential Pharmacies on file.
Pharmacy Providers should register with Publicpurchase.com and monitor the RFP issued by IEHP. Please see the "Current RFP" link on top of our main page for more detail.
Disease Therapy Management (DTM) Drug List (Updated December 2017)