IEHP Wireless Text Messaging Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of the IEHP Wireless Text Message Services (the “Services”) is governed by the terms and conditions below. Use of the Services means that you have agreed to accept these terms, which are effective on the date you sign up.
2. These terms and conditions may be subject to change. IEHP reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time
3. IEHP or its service provider may, at its sole discretion, terminate, adjust, or suspend the Services or any portion thereof, for any user for any reason. You can also terminate or suspend the services at any time by texting the word “STOP” to 90902 or email email@example.com to unsubscribe. If you need assistance, you can also call 1-800-440-4347 to reach IEHP Member Services.
4. You must be at least 13 years old to be eligible to use the Services. However, if you are at least 13 years old but not yet 18, you may use the Services if, and only if, you have your parents' or guardians' prior permission. No one under age 13 may use the Services under any circumstances.
5. IEHP does not charge for the Services, however, charges from your wireless provider for standard text messaging or additional data charges may apply. For example, your pager or cellular phone service provider may charge you to receive Wireless Text Messages. Neither IEHP, nor its contractors, will be held responsible for any charges related to the use of the Services. You agree that you are responsible for paying your carrier’s charges to use the Services, or if you are under 18, you have permission to use the Services from the adult responsible for paying the carrier’s charges.
6. IEHP PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. IEHP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. * Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
7. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL IEHP OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT IEHP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. If you are dissatisfied with the Services or any content on any of IEHP website properties, or with these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services. You acknowledge, by your use of the Services, that your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless IEHP, its partners, clients, employees, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, penalties, settlements, judgments, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from (i) any content that you or anyone using your account may submit, post or transmit to the web site; (ii) your use of the Services; (iii) your violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions; and (iv) any violation or failure by you to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the Services.
10. You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of IEHP. Any such purported assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of IEHP will be null and void and of no force or effect.
IEHP 10801 Sixth Street, Suite #120 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 890-2000 9AM to 5PM PST
Sign up to receive IEHP alerts and news via SMS. We'll send you weekly updates, news, information, and alerts directly to your phone! It's easy to join, just text JOIN123 to 90902. There is no cost to join. Message and data rates may apply. 5 messages per month.
For additional help, text HELP to 90902. Reply STOP to cancel at anytime.
This program is available to subscribers of Boost, AT&T, T-Mobile®, Dobson, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, C Spire Wireless, Metro PCS, Cricket Communications & Virgin Mobile. You must be 13 years of age or older to use this service. You also agree to
IEHP Wireless Text Messaging Terms and Conditions. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
10801 Sixth Street, Suite #120 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730