Accessible Clinics Program
To provide better access and quality of care for more than 1.2 million IEHP Members, and as an investment in community, IEHP created the Accessible Clinics Program to purchase accessible equipment and training for eligible network Provider sites in the Inland Empire.
In the Summer of 2016, IEHP began accepting applications/surveys to be considered for the program. Program participants were selected and IEHP provided accessible scales, exam tables and experienced accessibility trainers for ninety (90) eligible IEHP Provider sites.
- Program grants do not require repayment.
- Program participants can now market their practice as an "Accessible Provider".
- Program participants can help provide more effective treatment plans, get better outcomes, reduce workplace injuries and improve early detection.
- Patients are more empowered. They can transfer into exam tables themselves or be assisted in transfer.
- Program provides comprehensive training for all equipment and additional accessibility and community resources.
For questions, please call Mayra Macias at (909) 890-5136, or email Maciasdeloera-M@iehp.org.