Community Resource Center (CRC)
The IEHP Community Resource Center (CRC) is your local resource for healthcare information in San Bernardino. Open to IEHP Members and the general community, our friendly bilingual staff can help you take free classes, learn about health care, and learn about health coverage programs.
Everyone is welcome!
What does the CRC offer?
- Learn how to use IEHP benefits
- Take health and fitness classes
- Find out how to get affordable health coverage
- Connect with community programs
Sign up for FREE classes today like:
- IEHP Member Orientation- learn how to use your IEHP benefits, ways to get care, and more.
- Asthma Management- learn tips on how to help control your asthma symptoms.
- Fitness and Nutrition- stay active with classes like Zumba, Yoga, Tai Chi, and Line Dancing
- Class topics and schedules vary and are subject to change.
*Please check back for calendar updates monthly or call 866-228-4347 for more information.
805 W 2nd Street, Suite C San Bernardino, CA 92410
(at the Marshalls Plaza)
Exit 2nd Street, off the 215 Freeway in San Bernardino
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 2pm
Watch the IEHP Community Resource Center Video now!
Click on the image below:
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all IEHP events and updates!