[Skip to Content]

Report a problem with your care

We want you to be satisfied with your healthcare.  If you are not happy or you are having problems with your care, talk to your Doctor. Your Doctor will help you. If you need more help, call IEHP Member Services at 1-800-440-IEHP (4347) or 1-800-718-4347 for TTY users.

You can also file a grievance. Ask your Doctor for a form or select from the options below.

  1. Online grievance form 
  2. Print and mail grievance form (PDFs are below)
  3. Call IEHP Member Services and we will mail you a form

If you are mailing your grievance form please send it to:

IEHP, Attention: Grievance Dept.
P.O. Box 1800
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-1800

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the PDF files. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.