IEHP Medicare DualChoice (HMO SNP) 2013
IEHP Medicare DualChoice (HMO SNP) is a Coordinated Care plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the California Medicaid program.
Use the links below to find out more about IEHP Medicare DualChoice.
- Plan Benefits and Cost-Sharing: Find out about plan benefits which are the types of medical care that are covered. Also view information on cost-sharing which is how much you will pay for services or prescription drugs, including monthly plan premium and co-payment.
- Part D Prescription Drugs: Get information on pharmacy benefits, IEHP network pharmacies, out-of -network coverage, pharmacy transition process, drug utilization management, prescription mail order, and medication therapy management.
- Service Area: Find out which zip codes in Riverside and San Bernardino counties are included in our service area.
- How to Enroll: Get enrollment forms, contact numbers for IEHP Medicare DualChoice and important information about your enrollment.
- Provider Access Information: Learn about network providers, primary care physicians, specialists and how to choose a provider in our network. Read about our quality assurance activities and find out what happens if your doctor leaves our plan.
- Grievances, Coverage Determination and Appeals Process: Find out what to do if you have a problem or complaint about your medical care or Part D.
- Helpful Information: View your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment and as a Member of IEHP. You will also find important forms for 2013 such as our Privacy Notice, Plan Transition Process and the section of CMS' website regarding Best Available Evidence.
If you have questions or need help:
Call IEHP Member Services:
7 days a week, including holidays. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-718-4347.
Fax: (909) 890-5877
E-mail us at: email@example.com
P.O. Box 1800
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91729-1800
10801 Sixth Street, Suite #120
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
If you have any questions or concerns about IEHP Medicare DualChoice, you are now able to submit your feedback directly to Medicare by using the Medicare Complaint form below.
Medicare Complaint Form
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call IEHP Member Services for additional information at 1-800 877-273-IEHP (4347), 8am – 8pm (PST) 7 days a week, including holidays.TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-718-4347.
Esta información está disponible de manera gratuita en otros idiomas. Para obtener detalles adicionales, por favor comuníquese a Servicios para Miembros de IEHP al 1-877-273-IEHP (4347), 8 a.m. — 8 p.m. (Hora del Pacífico), los 7 días de la semana, incluidos días festivos. Usuarios de TTY/TDD deben llamar al 1-800-718-4347.
Information on this page is current as of October 1, 2012
H5640_001_MDC_01665_0712_1 CMS Approved