What Services Does Healthy Kids Cover?
- Doctor services: $5
- Preventive care: $0
- Hospital inpatient services: $0
- Vision services: $5
- Dental services: $0-$15
Visit www.deltadental.com for more information and to find a Dentist near you.
- Prescription drugs: $5
- Alcohol and drug abuse services: $5
- Emergency health care: $5
- Emergency medical transportation: $0
- X-ray and lab services: $0
- Durable Medical Equipment: $0
- Mental health inpatient care: $0
- Mental health outpatient: $5 for Riverside residents and $0 for San Bernardino residents
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy:
1. Outpatient: $5
2. Inpatient: $0
Apply for Healthy Kids, call 1-888-860-1298 or 1-800-720-4347 for TTY users. Our bilingual Enrollment Advisors will help you.
Is your child already a Healthy Kids Member with IEHP? Download the Healthy Kids Member Handbook. Your Handbook will explain covered benefits like, how to find a Doctor, how to get care, how to stay healthy, and more.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the PDF files. You can download a free copy by clicking here.
Healthy Kids Member Handbook (Combined Evidence of Coverage and Disclosure Form, EOC) (PDF)
Healthy Kids Member Handbook (Combined Evidence of Coverage and Disclosure Form, EOC) (Text) - coming soon