Healthy Heart Program
Join our at-home program. Here's how it works:
- Call IEHP to sign up and we will mail you an Registration packet.
- Fill out the form in the packet and mail it back to IEHP.
- We will send you the first Lifestyle Guide: Making Good Choices.
- Read the guide and mail back the Comment Form to IEHP.
- Once we get the Comment Form, we'll send you the second Lifestyle Guide: Building Better Habits.
- Read the guide and mail back the Feedback Form to IEHP.
- Once we get the Feedback Form we will send you a closing packet.
What you get:
When you follow the steps above, you will get free tools from IEHP to help you stay healthy. When you see your Doctor for a health test, we'll send you a Heart Healthy Shopping Checklist. Simply give your Doctor the "Health Results Form" that's in the first Lifestyle Guide. Make sure your Doctor signs the form before you mail your results to IEHP.
Who can sign up?
- IEHP Members who are 18 years or older and would like to lower their risk for heart disease. Only one set of the Healthy Heart Program materials per household. Members can register only once per year.
How to sign up:
Call IEHP Member Services at 1-800-440-IEHP (4347) or 1-800-718-4347 for TTY users. The Healthy Heart Program is offered in English or Spanish and is FREE for Members.