How to Prevent the Flu
7 ways you can stay healthy
- Be healthy by resting, eating well, and exercising.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue.
- Keep common surfaces clean.
- Don’t spread the flu, stay home if you are sick.
- Get a flu shot, ask your Doctor.
Read the following PDF files for more flu prevention facts.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later to view the following PDF files. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.