Bicycle Safety Program
Join our at-home program. Here's how it works:
- Call IEHP to sign up for the Bicycle Safety Program.
- We will send you a Rad Rider comic book for your child to read.
- After reading the comic book, have your child fill out a short quiz about bicycle safety.
- Fill out the parent (or guardian) form. Be sure to circle the helmet size.
- Mail back the completed quiz and form with your signature.
What you get:
Follow the steps above to get a FREE Rad Rider Bicycle Helmet for your child.
Who can sign up?
- If your child is an IEHP Member between 5-14 years old
- If you are an IEHP Member and have a child between 5-14 years old
How to sign up:
Call IEHP Member Services at 1-800-440-IEHP (4347) or 1-800-718-4347 for TTY users. The Bicycle Safety Program is offered in English or Spanish and is FREE for Members.