Welcome to Doctor Search
Inland Empire Health Plan has over 1,145 Doctors, 1,825 specialists, over 675 pharmacies, 200 OB/GYNs, 330 behavioral health providers, 30 major hospitals, and 310 vision providers in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
The Doctor Search will help you find a Doctor who accepts Medi-Cal, Healthy Kids, or IEHP Medicare DualChoice (HMO SNP). You can also search for pharmacies or hospitals near you. In this search, we have many tools to help you find a Doctor or pharmacy that's right for you:
- Select the languages spoken at the Doctor's office.
- Find a pharmacy near you. Click here to view a list of in-network pharmacies.
- Find a Doctor who is open late.
- Find a Doctor near you using the bus stop information.
- Find a Doctor with disability accessible parking.
- Find a Doctor who accepts Medi-Cal (or another program with IEHP)
IEHP's Provider Network includes over 1,145 Doctors, 310 Vision Providers, and over 650 Pharmacies and is subject to ongoing changes. Also, some Hospitals and other providers do not provide one or more of the following services that may be covered under your plan contract and that you or your family member might need: Family Planning; Contraceptive Services, including Emergency Contraception; Sterilization, including Tubal Ligation at the time of labor and delivery; Infertility Treatments; or Abortion.
For the most current information regarding the providers listed on this website or to request a printed copy, call IEHP Member Services toll-free At 1-800-440-IEHP (4347). You may also print a copy of the Provider Directory by Clicking Here
Your opinion is important to us. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our Doctor Search, please E-Mail us at MemberServices@iehp.org.
*Clinical Staff includes: Doctor, Nurses, Medical Assistants and Therapists.
IEHP validates the above Doctor information on a regular basis. See below for additional information on the frequency.
How does IEHP validate your Doctor and Hospital Information?
Name and Gender
Provider name and gender are obtained from new provider applications and are reviewed, verified and updated by IEHP every three (3) years or sooner if a change is needed.
The doctor, clinical staff, or a member of the office staff may speak the language listed in the Doctor and Hospital Search results. The languages are obtained from practitioners who indicated their capability to provide services in the threshold language at the time of entry in the IEHP network. This information is reviewed, verified, and updated every three (3) years or sooner if a change is reported.
Specialty and Board Certification
- Specialty - The area of medicine in which your doctor has been trained. For a description of the specialties listed, please go to www.abms.org and click on the "Consumers" section on the page. The specialty is obtained from the provider applications. IEHP verifies this information with the American Board of Medical Specialties or the School of Medicine to make sure your provider finished training. This information is reviewed, verified, and updated by IEHP every three (3) years or sooner if a change is reported.
- Board Certified - Board Certification indicates a physician's expertise in a particular specialty or sub-specialty of medical practice. This information is obtained from provider applications and is reviewed, verified, and updated by IEHP every three (3) years or sooner if a change is reported. To find out if a doctor is Board Certified as of today, please click on www.abms.org then click on the "Is Your Doctor Certified" link.
The office Address is where the doctor treats patients. This information is obtained from new provider applications, office visits, or over the phone. It is reviewed, verified and updated by IEHP every six (6) months or sooner if a change is reported.
Accepting New Members
This shows if a doctor is accepting new members. All Providers are open to new enrollment unless they have requested on specific criteria to close their practice or they have reached Member enrollment limitations. PCP status is reviewed, verified, and updated as PCP situation changes.
IPA/Medical Group Affiliations
Your doctor belongs to a medical group, otherwise referred to as an IPA, listed in the search results page. This information is reported by the medical group. The information is reviewed, verified, and updated two (2) times a year or sooner if a change is reported.
These are the hospitals that the doctor may send Members when an emergency or non-emergency care is needed. This information is collected from new provider applications. This information is reviewed, verified, and updated two (2) times a year or sooner if a changed is needed.
Facility Accreditation is an endorsement that the facility conforms to nationally recognized service quality standards and is focused on delivering the most favorable results. The facility must be maintained by an IEHP recognized body such as: The Joint Commission and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). If the Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission, IEHP uses the “Quality Check from the website: www.jointcommission.org to verify accreditation status. If the Hospital is Osteopathic Accreditation (AOA) accredited, IEHP uses AOA website osteopathic.org to confirm accreditation status. At least every three (3) years or sooner if a change is needed, IEHP confirms if the Hospital is in good standing with the state and federal regulatory bodies, is reviewed by an accrediting body and conducts a site visit if there is no accreditation status.
Facility Name is obtained from hospital forms. It is reviewed, verified, and updated by IEHP every three (3) years or sooner if a change is reported.
The location is where the doctor provides medical or surgical services. This information is obtained from hospital forms. It is reviewed, verified, and updated by IEHP every three (3) years or sooner if a change is reported. The hospital directory provides the following: Hospital Name; Address; Phone Number; Website and Accreditation information.
We were unable to find any providers that matched what you were looking for.
Try increasing your search distance a few more miles, or using a more general point of origin.