Become an IEHP Member
Do you or a family member need low-cost or no-cost health coverage? To sign up with IEHP, you must qualify for one of the low cost healthcare programs below and live in our Service Area. Call our Enrollment Assistance Unit at 1-888-860-1298 or 1-800-720-4347 for TTY users. Hours are 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-5pm on Friday. One of our bilingual Enrollment Advisors will help you apply over the phone.
There are four ways you can apply for Medi-Cal:
- Go to CoveredCA.com
- Go to C4Yourself.com
- Apply at a county clinic or the Department of Public Social Services in Riverside or San Bernardino
- Call IEHP Enrollment Assistance Unit
IEHP DualChoice Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
To become a member of IEHP DualChoice Cal MediConnect Plan (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
, no-cost healthcare coverage for people with both Medicare and Medi-Cal, call IEHP DualChoice for help at 1-800-741-IEHP (4347), 8am – 8pm (PST), 7 days a week, including holidays. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-718-4347 (4347).
IEHP Medicare DualChoice (HMO SNP)
To become a member of IEHP Medicare DualChoice (HMO SNP) you must have zero share-of-cost, full scope Medi-Cal and Medicare Part A and B. Call IEHP for more information at 1-877-273-IEHP (4347), 8am-8pm (PST), 7 days a week, including holidays. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-718-4347.
New enrollment for the Healthy Kids Program is now open for kids ages 0-5. Call IEHP Enrollment Advisors to apply for your eligible children.
What we need when you call to apply for Medi-Cal or Healthy Kids:
- Proof of income (any one of the following forms):
- Most recent paycheck stub (dated within 30 days)
- VOE (verification of employment) letter
- Three month profit and loss (if self-employed)
- Most recent income tax return
- Self-declaration income letter
- State Disability or Unemployment Insurance Check Stub or Benefit Amount Letter
- Other information:
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number (for Medi-Cal only)