California Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 5/13/21: The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is now available for children ages 12-15. Click here to make an appointment.
- 4/26/21: Riverside County reinstates the use of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Click here to learn more.
- 4/16/21: Riverside and San Bernardino County temporarily pause the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine in accordance with recommendations made by state and federal health agencies. Click here to learn more.
- 4/7/21: San Bernardino County residents ages 16+ are now eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to make an appointment.
- 4/6/21: Riverside County residents ages 16+ are now eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to make an appointment.
- 4/1/21: Omnitrans is offering San Bernardino county residents two FREE shuttle services to those with COVID-19 vaccine appointments in Ontario and San Bernardino. Click here for more information.
- 3/29/21: Starting April 1st, Riverside and San Bernardino County residents 50+ can get the COVID-19 vaccine and on April 15th all residents 16+ can get the vaccine. To make appointment, click on your county below.
San Bernardino county
- 3/29/21: San Bernardino County residents who accompany an eligible family member to an appointment are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, even if they don’t fall into an eligible category. Residents must have an appointment at the same location and at approximately the same time as their eligible family member. Click here to make an appointment.
- 3/19/21: San Bernardino County residents that are high risk or disabled do not need to show proof of eligibility to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Residents will only be asked to self-attest to their eligibility. Click here to learn more.
- 3/12/21: Starting next week, San Bernardino County residents ages 16-64 with underlying medical conditions and/or a disability will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to learn more.
- 3/10/21: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued new guidance that allows people who are fully vaccinated to gather with each other without wearing masks. Click here to learn more.
- 3/03/21: San Bernardino County opens COVID vaccine appointments for food and agriculture workers. Click here to learn more.
- 2/26/21: To support COVID-19 vaccination efforts, IEHP partnered with San Bernardino County to open a new vaccine site at our headquarters in Rancho Cucamonga. Appointments are required and can be made at SBCovid19.com/vaccine.
- 2/17/21: San Bernardino County announces additional vaccine sites for seniors 65+ interested in getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for more information.
- 2/10/21: San Bernardino County residents 65+ are urged to sign up to be notified when new COVID-19 vaccine appointments become available. Click here to sign up.
- 2/1/21: Riverside County residents who received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a county clinic will be contacted by the county health officials to schedule their second dose. Click here to learn more.
- 1/29/21: Riverside County has appointments available for residents 85+ who are interested in getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here to view available appointments.
- 1/25/21: California has lifted the regional stay-at-home orders issued in December, moving San Bernardino and Riverside County back into the purple tier. Residents are urged to continue safe practices, avoiding crowds, and wearing a mask when leaving home. In addition, increased testing will help the counties move into the next level of the state’s reopening plan.
- 1/22/21: Riverside County will open appointments Saturday, January 23rd for the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Click here to register.
- 1/15/21: San Bernardino County residents ages 65 and over are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for vaccine locations and registration.
- 1/14/21: Riverside county residents 65 and over can now get vaccinated for COVID-19 at various locations throughout the county. Click here for more information.
A message from our Chief Medical Officer
Local ResourcesSan Bernardino County 2-1-1
San Bernardino County Wic
Riverside County Wic