Provider Online Services
IEHP has developed convenient online services to support providers, such as our online member health records. This one-stop resource will assist providers in caring for IEHP patients, and help manage their practice efficiently.
Eligibility and Rosters
Providers have access to member eligibility and a variety of rosters. These rosters offer insight on IEHP patients and assist providers in managing patient care.
- Know when and why patients call the
IEHP 24-hour Nurse Advice Line.
- Keep track of patients’ contact information, IEHP Member ID, and enrolled program with the Assigned Member roster.
- See when patients require preventive care like child immunizations, well-care visits, breast and cervical cancer screenings, and diabetes care.
- Find out when patients’ 120 day assessment is due.
- Get the status of patients’ Healthy Families Annual Eligibility Review (HF AER)
Online Member Health Records
Detailed patient information is also provided based on IEHP records dating back six months. Providers have immediate access to member health records and retrieval is only a few clicks away.
- Obtain reliable, comprehensive, and relevant care information
- Access patient records anytime and anywhere
- Improve care quality and patient safety
- Medical visits
- Member demographics
- Lab results: date of service and test name
- Pharmacy history
- Hospital visits
- Reminder Alerts including well-care or annual visit, immunizations, and any known health conditions.
Track Patient Activity
To monitor recent member activity, our Provider Alerts will notify providers when the following information is available:
Are you an IEHP provider and need an account? Go to the Provider Secure Site login.