Innovation at IEHP means creating more effective ways to meet the healthcare needs of families, adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
Explore our innovative initiatives, programs, and community campaigns below:
- Inland Empire EHR Resource Center (IEEHRC): Learn about IEHP's efforts to implement electronic health records in the Inland Empire.
- Provider Online Services: Our providers have access to convenient and comprehensive online services including member health records.
- Health Navigator Program: This program aims to increase Member access to healthcare benefits and help improve their overall health through a series of educational in-home visits.
- Disability Program: This program aims to improve access, communication, and health service for IEHP members with disabilities.
- Wellness Programs: Our members can join one of many Wellness Programs depending on their health needs.
- Landmark Program: IEHP has teamed up with Landmark Health to offer a new program aimed at meeting the unique healthcare needs of our Members with multiple chronic conditions.
- SMS Program: IEHP sends members alerts and news via SMS. '
- Success Stories on Custodial Transitions: Learn how IEHP helps Members return to their communities.