Welcome to IEHP
Our goal is to give you the care you need when you need it, with courtesy and respect. We commit to provide accessible health care and services to all of our Members, including adults, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Here are some helpful tips and information to get you started!
You can choose your own Primary Care Physician (PCP or Doctor) from our network IEHP contracts with thousands of Doctors in your area. You can choose or change your Doctor at anytime.
You have many health education programs to help you stay healthy IEHP offers a variety of health and wellness programs, health topics, interactive health tools and much more!
You can manage your health, 24/7, with your secure online Member Account.
- Print and view your IEHP Member Card
- View your healthcare information including lab test, Immunization Card and authorizations
- Find a doctor, change a doctor, or search the provider directory
- Enroll in Health Education classes
- Check your eligibility and much more!
Not A Member Yet? Do you or your family member live in Riverside or San Bernardino Counties* and need low-cost or no-cost health coverage? To see if you qualify call our Enrollment Advisors at 1-888-860-1298 or 1-800-720-4347 for TTY users. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Need help or have question? We aim to give you information you need with courtesy and respect. You have many options to connect with us.
- Email: Memberservices@iehp.org.
- Call Member Services at 1-800-440-4347/1-800-718-4347 (TTY) M-F, 8am-5pm.
- Visit the IEHP Community Resource Center.